UPDATE: Due to an abnormal number of comments on this post, I think it needs to be explained a little that this list is to be taken with a grain of salt, no pun intended. I think the ingredients like artificial sweeteners, High fructose corn syrup, GMO (genetically modified organism) Corn and Soy and other extreme chemicals that come from and are owned by the Monsanto company are either used or now owned within these companies and used in their products. The importance of this list, shows that Companies are not required to label their products with GMO ingredients or the dangers associated with the chemicals they use, and therefore, this list is here to enlighten those to what could really be in your food and products.
I think "ownership" is a vague and inaccurate term to use. Maybe 'infiltrated' might be a better? This list was gotten from an Organic Farm group I follow on Facebook. So, some person posted this, and the people who follow, have since commented on this image saying that the title of this list needs to be refined and also that some searching done by these members has proved that not ALL products sold under ALL these companies had a Monsanto influence, but that most did. For example, Heinz website claims not to use any GMO products in their ketchup. Doesn't sound very Monsanto-y to me.
So. There you have it. Carry on. Do some research if you're wondering. But I warn ya, Monsanto is sneaky and evasive. You might be hard pressed to find anything of proof, especially while a Presidentially appointed former Monsanto executive sits at the FDA helm.
So, this is a long list, but honestly, I don't buy from hardly any of these brands anymore, especially being on a low-carb diet and having quit cigarettes and soda! Yes, cutting sugar, vices, and flour, really does help avoid most bad things from entering a body. The only one I use is Lipton, and maybe Campbells and maybe sometimes V-8. Not sure if I have any General Mills or Proctor and Gamble products – probably not since I switched nearly all my products to organic, natural – with ingredients I can READ and understand wtf they are. But, you know, I could probably avoid even the lipton and v8 products all together, too.
- Monsanto’s Fading Grasp – Group Calls on South Africa to Ban GMO Corn
- California Update: Volunteers Needed on the Road to Victory
- First-Ever Lifetime Feeding Study Finds Genetically Engineered Corn Causes Massive Tumors, Organ Damage, and Early Death
- Scientists Warn EPA Over Monsanto’s GMO Crop Failures, Dangers
- Eating Healthy on a Budget — 5 Tips for Smart, Healthy Shopping May 18, 2013
- First Major Hemp Crop In 60 Years Is Planted In Southeast Colorado May 15, 2013
- If Coca-Cola Doesn’t Market to Kids, Why do They Sell Toys? May 13, 2013
- The Stages of Pornography Addiction May 9, 2013
- Honey Works Better than Drugs for Herpes! May 9, 2013
- Facts about Formaldehyde in Hair Products May 9, 2013
- Formaldehyde in Hair Styling Products Trigger Hair Loss Warning May 9, 2013
- Vita-Mix Lady – Fresh Fruit Juice Demonstration September 7, 2011
- Green Smoothies – VitaMix vs. Blendtec July 16, 2011
- Home Show 2008: Vita-Mix vs Blentec Blender (Vitamix) July 16, 2011
- VitaMix “Ice Cream” Slimming, Cleansing, AntiAging March 31, 2012
- Blendtec vs. Vitamix August 2, 2011
- VitaMix AntiAging Caramel Shake February 17, 2012
- What Happens to Your Body Within an Hour of Drinking a Coke April 22, 2012