Subscribe to Blog via Email
Avocado is one of the most complete and beneficial fruit for our health, plus the avocado seed is very powerful and useful. Today, we’ll show you why.
Over 70% of the amino acids can be found in the avocado seed. It also contains more fiber than many other foods.
BENEFITS OF AVOCADO SEED
1- It is very effective in combating arthritis, as it’s an anti-inflammatory.
2- The avocado seed helps reduce inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract. Also useful for diarrhea, it can be used to make medicines for infections and stomach problems.
3- It is a good source of rejuvenation, according to recent studies, it was found that this increases the level of collagen, helping to make your skin firm and reduce wrinkles.
4- Strengthen your immune system and helping to prevent disease.
5- Very effective when it comes to burning fat, it also gives us is feeling full we need to lose weight.
6- Contains high levels of energy to help you keep energized all day.
7- The consumption of this seed can be eaten in salads, make tea, smoothies or shakes.
8- Avocado seed prevents the growth of tumors thanks to it having a flavonol content.
As always, consult with your doctors if you have any nut or peach seed allergies.
Some people have allergic reactions to avocado. There are two main forms of allergy: those with a tree-pollen allergy develop local symptoms in the mouth and throat shortly after eating avocado; the second, known as latex-fruit syndrome, is related to latex allergy and symptoms include generalised urticaria, abdominal pain, and vomiting and can sometimes be life-threatening.
Consumption of the leaves and bark of the avocado tree, or the skin and pit of the avocado fruit have been shown to have the following effects:
- In birds (which are particularly sensitive to the avocado toxin), the symptoms are:increased heart rate, myocardial tissue damage, labored breathing, disordered plumage, unrest, weakness, and apathy. High doses cause acute respiratory syndrome (asphyxia), with death approximately 12 to 24 hours after consumption.
- Lactating rabbits and mice: non-infectious mastitis and agalactia after consumption of leaves or bark.
- Rabbits: cardial arrhythmia, submandibular edema and death after consumption of leaves.
- Cows and goats: mastitis, decreased milk production after consumption of leaves or bark.
- Horses: Clinical effects occur mainly in mares, and includes noninfectiousmastitis, as well as occasional gastritis and colic.
- Hares, pigs, rats, sheep, ostriches, chickens, turkeys and fish: symptoms of intoxication similar those described above. The lethal dose is not known; the effect is different depending upon the animal species.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
You might also like
More from Healthy Seeds
Do you have a personal manual of life principles to live by? What adages do you use to guide you in your …
A new study by Stanford researchers provides an explanation for this. The creative thinking improves as a person walks and stays for a while. Relieving stress, …