We can grate the avocado seed to spice our dishes, or marinate with alcohol to create an ointment to relieve muscle tension and migraines.
The avocado is very beneficial to our health delicious and nutritious fruit, but its seed (which we usually throw away), can also be consumed, as it contains many more medicinal properties than other fruit. In addition, we can also use it topically to treat skin problems and muscle and joint pains.
Here we show you how to use the avocado seeds to extract the maximum benefit in the natural treatment of many diseases, weight loss, among many other things.
Why the seed?
The avocado is an excellent food, very complete, and recommend for regular use because 70% of the amino acids contained in this fruit are contained within the seed. It also contains more soluble fiber than any other food.
The following are the medicinal properties of consuming the avocado seed:
- It is an antioxidant: prevents cellular aging.
- Prevents cardiovascular disease thanks to its conteindo amino acids: ideal for the treatment of excess cholesterol and triglycerides and for prevention of coronary heart disease.
- Helps boost defenses and fight disease -causing microbes, fungi and parasites.
- Slimming and fat-burning : the logic of nature has made the avocado seed contains fat burners containing fruit pulp principles. It also contains soluble fiber, which improves intestinal transit, leaving us feeling full.
- Astringent , ideal to treat diarrhea and inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract
- Aphrodisiac to increase libido.
- Revitalizing cases of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Soothing joint and muscle pains , used topically.
- Prevent tumor growth , thanks to its content in flavonol.
- Prevent epilepsy.
- quickly eliminate the appearance of pimples and boils, applied topically, as it helps to mature and dry.
- Regulate thyroid disorders.
- It has a rejuvenating effect on the skin, both consumed and applied, as it promotes the formation of collagen.
- It is a good supplement to naturally treat asthma
How do we consume?
The seed of the avocado has a bitter, astringent taste, due to its medicinal properties. To consume it will remove the thin layer of brown skin, rallaremos and optionally the toast over low heat. We will see that turn red. This peel can:
- Prepare an infusion , boiling for 10 minutes and allowing to stand another 5 to allow it to cool.
- Use it as a garnish in salads, soups, stews, rice dishes or pasta, etc.
- If you roast you can use a coffee grinder, and make a powder.
Warning: The abuse of avocado seed can cause constipation due to its tannin content.
How we apply it?
For topical use the seeds, proceed as follows:
- First, crush and mix with alcohol, leaving the preparation to marinate for at least a week. We will use this alcohol for massage and friction , for example in the case of joint or muscle pain. For migraines gently massage temples and neck.
- With the seed powder we can prepare poultices to be applied to pimples and boils, thus making it dry quickly. Mix the powder with a little hot water to create a paste, which will put it between two layers of gauze to apply on the skin for 5 to 10 minutes until we notice it dries. We can repeat it every day to notice improvement.
- For shiny hair to fight dandruff: For this we will use raw, unroasted. The mix with castor oil and let marinate one day. Then we use it to rub the scalp. Cover your head with a towel or film, we will do an hour and will wash off with shampoo. We do not recommend this treatment for very greasy hair.
- The seed powder can also be used directly to exfoliate and tone the skin.