Successfully used by many doctors in different countries, many diseases can be treated successfully using this ancient fungus that never dies, if it stays in its environment: a solution of tea with sugar.
In this solution a process of fermentation and oxidation reactions which occur different assimilation where the absorbed sugar produces other valuable items, causing the general welfare of the whole human organism is performed.
In Kombucha tea find:
- Amino acids
- Antibiotics elements
- Digestive enzymes.
- Organic acids
- B vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B12
- Vitamin C
During the Middle Ages, an invasion by samurai to a Chinese village, caused interest as the presence of elders who passed 100 years old and still retained a good health. They discovered that it was the custom of the villagers drinking this tea made from this ancient fungus.
In the twentieth century, it was discovered that in a village between Russia and China people lived longer, although they had the same eating habits. Again the presence of this drink was found, Kombucha tea, which became dubbed “God’s medicine.”
Some Properties of Kombucha Tea:
- Combat senile disease, prolonging life.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Cure tonsillitis and various internal diseases.
- Regulates digestive activity and stimulates defecation; eliminates indigestion quickly and effectively.
- Cure hemorrhoids.
- Regenerated cell walls, curing atherosclerosis.
- Eliminates kidney stones, bladder and blood vessels of the brain.
- Normalizes blood pressure.
- It has been used successfully in early stages of cancer.
- Recommended for athletes.
- Very useful for weight loss.
- It helps reduce stress.
- WARNING: Diabetics should not take it, though much of the sugar is digested by the fungus.
Essentially Kombucha fungus lives and reproduces in tea with sugar. With every passing day it gets more acid, so that only the liquid as it becomes suitable for drinking according to our taste, should be stored in separate bottles and to be constantly preparing new solutions of tea with sugar. This according to the dimensions of the containers that we and the amount of fungus within them.
You can start by drinking 3 small cups a day, the first fasting. You can gradually increase the dose over time.
During physical activity can dissolve half a glass of water Kombucha tea.
Do you think it worthwhile to strive to find and incorporate it into your life?