The knee joints meets one of the most important functions for everyday life of people because if damaged can cause difficulties for activities such as walking, running or jumping, while an injured knee can also affect the balance and generate falls human body.
Notably, because the knees hold almost the entire weight of the body during most of the time, these are often damaged. But do not worry because you can help strengthen your knees with a powerful natural smoothie.
As mentioned on other occasions, nature is wise and for that reason gives us enough food to heal any ailment. In this case I show you how to prepare a nutritious shake that will help regenerate tendons and ligaments of the knees so you can play your life normally.
Notes, if put to work and you will be surprised with the incredible benefits that this smoothie includes. Smoothie oatmeal, pineapple and cinnamon to improve the performance of your knees.
This smoothie will help regenerate tendons and ligaments of the knee thanks to its high content of a natural occurring desinflamante in pineapple called “bromelain” which will allow you to eliminate any pain and swelling that is present in the area of knees.
Meanwhile, oatmeal is a key ingredient because it provides perfect amounts of calcium to keep bones strong without providing a lot of fat.
Furthermore, this shake is very nutritious because it provides vitamin C, magnesium and silicon. Therefore we recommend drinking it whenever you want, even if you feel pain in your knees.
- 250 milliliters of water
- 40 grams of honey
- 7 grams of ground cinnamon
- 40 grams of crushed almonds
- A cup of instant or old-fashioned oats
- Two cups of pineapple cut into medium pieces
- A cup of orange juice (in what may be natural)
- First, put to boil water. Once it has boiled add instant oatmeal and kitchen so that you can constantly removed.
- Verte pineapple chunks in a blender to get your juice.
- After liquefy the pineapple, add the orange juice, honey, almonds and cinnamon to the blender.
- Oats expected to cool and then also add it to the blender.
- Blend all ingredients until the consistency of a smoothie.
- If you want you can add a few ice cubes to the smoothie is refreshing.
Drink this shake daily to help regenerate the ligaments and tendons of the knee. But keep in mind that the information you provide here does not replace a doctor’s care and therefore we recommend you visit your doctor if you feel pain in your knee.