Dry hair is something that many women (and even men) have tried to eradicate since time and creation.
In today’s consumer-driven markets, there are many products that claim to quickly hydrate hair from root to tip but rarely show results. But all is not lost. This article will show you a natural way to cure dry hair with homemade ingredients, such as olive oil or egg, but especially the main ingredient of the whole mixture: gelatin. Find out.
Natural Remedy for Dry Hair
Before preparing this remedy, you should know that you will save a lot of money you could have spent on the beauty salon.
1) A tablespoon of organic gelatin
2) Half a cup of milk
3) An egg
4) Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
5) Two tablespoons of conditioner (If you have dry hair)
6) Two tablespoons of olive oil
How to prepare
- Pour gelatin into the hot milk and mix
- Add olive oil, egg, conditioner and other ingredients and proceed to mix.
Using the mixture
1) Put your hair (must be wet) in the mixture.
2) After application, hair wrapped in a plastic bag.
3) Let rest for 30 minutes, then wash it with regular shampoo.
4) What happens here is that the molecules go to work on your hair causing it to nourish so that it is stronger, shiny and moisturized.
The reason is that gelatin is a great source of protein (much needed for dry and brittle hair) also contains a good amount of amino acids, which helps the growth of hair in a healthy way.
We recommend you apply this remedy twice a week. Once you see some kind of result, then apply it only twice a month.
I hope you can see the results soon, we know how difficult it is to deal with fragile and dry hair, but with this treatment is safe, you can solve your problem.
More from Fun Projects
Did you know that tomatoes hate cucumbers? While they might taste great together in a salad, tomato plants actually dislike growing …
Older Americans could use more marijuana in their lives, because a new study finds they are drinking too much. Researchers at …