Subscribe to Blog via Email
This MAN Healed 5000 People from Cancer: This Is a Recipe That Kills Tumors in 90 Days
Hemp or cannabis oil was used by numerous people for centuries, but it was banned in the second half of the 20th century, as a result of the rise of the billion-dollar pharmaceutical industry.
Rick Simpson is a mechanical engineer and a self-taught doctor, who was diagnosed with skin cancer in 2002 and fought this disease using this miraculous oil.
Nowadays, he is one of the greatest world activists for legalization of hemp oil. Using this treatment, he has cured over 5,000 people.
He attended a debate organized in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, on this topic. He states that hemp or cannabis oil can cure a vast variety of serious health issues, like diabetes, arteriosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, asthma, psoriasis, as well as some of the deadliest forms of cancer.
Rick recounted his story to the Serbian magazine Telegraph “I always tell people – Cannabis will cure you, and you will see that at present, it is the best cure there is in the world!”
He began his story: “It was 2002. The doctors had given up on me because I’d had more than one unsuccessful operation on three pigmented lesions on my face’s skin. As soon as these were removed, they would reappear even more infected!
Since I had been studying plants as a hobby for years, one day as I was looking at my wounds in the mirror, I remembered a study from the University of Virginia that said that THC, an active component of cannabis could cure cancer. I took some cannabis oil I had prepared beforehand from the cabinet and dripped a few drops directly on the wound.”
No significant results could be noticed at first. He bandaged his wounds again after applying the oil and waited for few days.
Then, he went on: “After four days I removed the bandages and I couldn’t believe my eyes! The wound was no longer there, and my skin was regenerated! I immediately started talking to people about how I had cured skin cancer with cannabis oil… Everyone laughed at me, but then eleven and a half years have passed, and the cancer still hasn’t returned.”
From then on, Simpson decided to help people in need for this cure, and his work resulted in thousands of cases effectively solved. His last case was an 80-year-old man who was dying from lung cancer.
“The man was all swollen from chemotherapy, open wounds on his legs and was barely breathing! After the doctors had given him no more than 48 hours, his son brought him to me.
As I had recommended cannabis oil therapy, the young man had also consulted his father’s doctor. The doctor, of course, rejected such treatment, so in the end the young man took the oil from me, soaked a small cracker in it and gave it to his father.”
In less than thirty minutes, the old man finally started breathing normally again and his breathing completely stabilized during the night.
“Although the doctors “explained” that before death, his vital functions would return briefly, his son didn’t want to wait any longer so he checked his father out of the hospital the next morning. He also stopped all of his father’s prescribed therapy.
After six weeks of cannabis oil treatment, the old man no longer needed insulin, and after three months he was completely cured from cancer,”says Rick/
Moreover, he stated that cannabis oil therapy is equally effective in all cases, for it knows no age limit. It can even be given to babies.
In order to supply fresh raw ingredients for his hemp oil, Rick soon started growing marijuana, but his field was raided four times in three years by the police.
People who publicly claim to cure cancer are threatened 5-40-year imprisonment, according to laws in North America.
So, Jack was imprisoned for four days in Canada in 2005, for cultivating, owning and selling marijuana. However, at one point he was liable for 12 year imprisonment. He was fined 2,000 dollars.
“The worst of all was that the jurors were people whose dearest I had cured with cannabis oil. Even the judge knew it was all a farce! At one point he even told me that I should be rewarded, instead of tried! All knew, and no one could do anything!
They didn’t even allow ten patients I have cured to testify! They also didn’t allow the doctors to come out on the bench, nor me to show a pile of medical documents about the effects of my oil. If you don’t know the meaning of a “coward court,” go to Canada and you will see what I mean,” claims Jack.
Rick claims that he has never sold weed, but only hemp oil, and as he was deeply disappointed by the Canadian government and corrupted doctors, he even put the recipe for hemp oil on the web page phoenixtears.ca.
According to him, the preparation of this miraculous oil is extremely easy. Simpson’s treatment starts with several drops of hemp oil three times a day.
“The usual dose I give to cancer patients is 60 grams within 90 days. And, it is never too late for the patient to start cannabis oil therapy. There isn’t such an excuse as, “It is late”… If you ask me, if I approve of smoking marijuana, I will tell you it isn’t as effective as cannabis oil, but it is scientifically proven that people who smoke marijuana live six years longer than those who don’t.”
Moreover, he adds that as opposed to Europe, North America still puts a blind eye when it comes to legalization of cannabis.
He believes that every country in the world should allow their citizens to cultivate and use cannabis for medical purposes. He also points out that pharmacies should be opened for those who can’t cultivate it.
“Little is known that cannabis has been used as one of the most healing remedies hundreds of years before Christ.
In the ancient Persian religious scripts, which among other things describe the most healing herbs, cannabis takes the first place,” concludes Rick.
His biggest wish and goal is to live in a world without cancer.
Homemade Medicinal Cannabis Oil
By Rick Simpson
Start with one ounce of dried herb. One ounce will typically produce 3-4 grams of oil, although the amount of oil produced per ounce will vary strain to strain. A pound of dried material will yield about two ounces of high quality oil.
- Place the completely dry material in a plastic bucket.
- Dampen the material with the solvent you are using. Many solvents can be used. You can use pure naphtha, ether, butane, or 99% isopropyl alcohol. Two gallons of solvent is required to extract the THC from one pound, and 500 ml is enough for an ounce.
- Crush the plant material using a stick of clean, untreated wood or any other similar device. Although the material will be damp, it will still be relatively easy to crush up because it is so dry.
- Continue to crush the material with the stick, while adding solvent until the plant material is completely covered and soaked. Remain stirring the mixture for about three minutes. As you do this, the THC is dissolved off the material into the solvent.
- Pour the solvent-oil mixture off the plant material into another bucket. At this point, you have stripped the material of about 80% of its THC.
- Second wash: again add solvent to the mixture and work for another three minutes to extract the remaining THC.
- Pour this solvent-oil mix into the bucket containing the first mix that was previously poured out.
- Discard the twice washed plant material.
- Pour the solvent-oil mixture through a coffee filter into a clean container.
- Boil the solvent off: a rice cooker will boil the solvent off nicely, and will hold over a half gallon of solvent mixture. CAUTION: avoid stove-tops, red-hot elements, sparks, cigarettes and open flames as the fumes are extremely flammable.
- Add solvent to rice cooker until it is about ¾ full and turn on HIGH heat. Make sure you are in a well-ventilated area and set up a fan to carry the solvent fumes away. Continue to add mixture to cooker as solvent evaporates until you have added it all to the cooker.
- As the level in the rice cooker decreases for the last time, add a few drops of water (about 10 drops of water for a pound of dry material). This will help to release the solvent residue, and protect the oil from too much heat.
- When there is about one inch of solvent-water mixture in the rice cooker, put on your oven mitts and pick the unit up and swirl the contents until the solvent has finished boiling off.
- When the solvent has been boiled off, turn the cooker to LOW heat. At no point should the oil ever reach over 290 degrees F or 140 degrees C.
- Keep your oven mitts on and remove the pot containing the oil from the rice cooker. Gently pour the oil into a stainless steel container
- Place the stainless steel container in a dehydrator, or put it on a gentle heating device such as a coffee warmer. It may take a few hours but the water and volatile terpenes will be evaporated from the oil. When there is no longer any surface activity on the oil, it is ready for use.
- Suck the oil up in a plastic syringe, or in any other container you see fit. A syringe will make the oil easy to dispense. When the oil cools completely it will have the consistency of thick grease.For dosage information, you can check out more on Rick’s website.
Please share this article to spread the important information far and wide. With 1 in 2 people expected to develop cancer in their lifetime (in the UK), this information could be potentially life-saving.
Learn more about Rick Simpson and support his efforts by visiting his website.
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you found this information helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Your support in our endeavor of sharing free information would be much appreciated..
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
More from Cancer
Story at-a-glance Broccoli has gained a reputation as a potent cancer-fighter, and recent research sheds new light on the mechanics …
A compound and an enzyme that occur naturally in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, watercress, cabbage may actually prevent the …
Scour the aisles of the grocery store, and you may be astonished to find just how many types of Pringles …