Subscribe to Blog via Email
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most popular home remedies for a number of conditions, and is often utilized as a powerful cure when common medical interventions offer no relief. It can even be used as a cleaning agent around the house. Health professionals have been utilizing apple cider vinegar to enhance lifestyle changes and target certain ailments for ages, and chances are one of these apple cider vinegar cures can help enhance your own life.
Just a Handful of Apple Cider Vinegar Cures – Treating 24 Issues Naturally
Here are just a few of many apple cider vinegar uses and apple cider vinegar cures:
Acne – Apple cider vinegar is one of the popular home remedies for acne that has been circulated by alternative health professionals for quite some time. The reason why apple cider vinegar can help with acne has to do with how it naturally kills the bacteria that causes acne to grow. The best part? It can help with mild, moderate, or even severe acne cases.
- Hair Problems – Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar after shampooing can help give your hair a beautiful and healthy luster and shine. It can also aid in certain hair problems like dandruff and hair loss.
- Acid Reflux – Acid reflux is one of the most common ailments to be cured using ACV. While probably surprising, acid reflux is actually caused by too little acid, not too much – which is what the vast majority of people believe. You may find your acid reflux diminished and soon vanished by simply ingesting apple cider vinegar as it says on the directions (1-2 teaspoons mixed with 8oz of water taken 3 times daily), but increasing the amount used from 1-2 teaspoons to as many as 5 teaspoons may prove to be more beneficial for you. Stay away from dangerous acid-reflux drugs called Proton-Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) as they are dangerous and unnecessary.
- Strep Throat – Strep throat seems to happen to all of us, but it stands no chance against the power of apple cider vinegar. Perhaps the most effective method for strep throat treatment, apple cider vinegar can help treat strep when you simply gargle with the liquid after it has been diluted in a glass of warm water. The amount of ACV used may vary from person to person, but using 1-3 teaspoons in 8oz of water may be enough.
- Sinus Infection – Apple cider vinegar is a hailed sinus infection treatment, with countless individuals attesting to the effectiveness of apple cider vinegar against the health issue. One of the most powerful ways to use ACV is to mix 8oz of warm water with 2 tbsp of ACV and 1 tbsp of honey. The sinus infection could vanish within just a few days.
- Nasal Congestion – Potassium can help decrease mucus production, and apple cider vinegar is full of it. Vinegar also contains acetic acid, which prevents bacteria growth—possibly even those that would cause nasal congestion. Try drinking several times a day, especially before bed: 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar, 1/2 cup of warm water, and 1 teaspoon of local honey.
- High Blood Pressure – High blood pressure is experienced by nearly 68 million adults in the United States alone — that’s 1 in 3 adults. But just a few tablespoons of ACV daily for 30 days can makes worlds of difference. People’s blood pressure has gone from 150/80 to 130/80 in just a month while taking 2 tablespoons of ACV a day. Many others have experienced the same scenario, and blood pressure medications are often chucked.
- Weight Loss – Apple cider vinegar can suppress your appetite, increase metabolism, aid in digestion, and reduce water retention – all of factors having to do with weight and weight loss. Over time, you should see improvement just from adding ACV to your daily diet.
- Open and Clean Pores – To clean your pores, soak cotton balls in apple cider vinegar and dab/place them on your face. This will help to clean your pores and improve skin health.
- Cellulite and Stretch Marks – Mix apple cider vinegar with 2 parts water and a bit of honey and rub on the areas needed, then rinse with warm water. It won’t get rid of your stretch marks for good, but it should help reduce their appearance.
- Foot Problems – Apple cider vinegar can also solve foot fungus problems, as well as athlete’s foot and foot odor. In order to reap the benefits, leave your feet in warm water with apple cider vinegar and allow to air dry.
- Hiccups – One 13-year-old girl with chronic hiccups found that a mixture of ACV and sugar was able to provide hiccup relief. Hiccups are often caused by either low stomach acid slowing the digestion of protein, fatty sugary foods slowing the stomach from emptying and encouraging fermentation, or eating too much. ACV can be a great solution for hiccups restoring the acid balance in the stomach and eases irritating spasms of the diaphragm. It also triggers nerves in your throat and mouth which are responsible for the hiccup reflex.
- Swimmers Ear – Apple cider vinegar is a great disinfectant. Create a mixture with rubbing alcohol and water for maximum effect and use it as an ear dropper. This is considered one of the best home remedies for swimmer’s ear because it acts faster than any other method.
- Common cold – ACV is a fantastic immune booster, protecting and strengthening your body against the common cold.
Of course there are other apple cider vinegar cures other than the ones listed above. Apple cider is truly a great home remedy since it is all natural and generally quite cheap. Make sure you buy high quality organic with the ‘mother’ when shopping for the right brand. You truly don’t want to miss out on the benefits of apple cider vinegar has to offer.
Apple Cider Vinegar Cures are Also Great for:
- Bee stings
- Mosquito bites
- High blood pressure
- Disinfecting wounds
- Menstrual Cramps
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
More from Alternative Treatments
A new study by Stanford researchers provides an explanation for this. The creative thinking improves as a person walks and stays for a while. Relieving stress, …